1/2 Photos of Blender Hollandaise Sauce
This is a quick, easy and virtually foolproof hollandaise sauce. The recipe can be doubled and if there happens to be left overs you can reheat in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place egg yolks, lemon juice and pepper in blender container and blend until lemon color.
- 2Turn blender to high and very slowly add butter, blend until thick, about 30 seconds.
- 3To serve, heat sauce slowly in top of double boiler over hot water.
- 4An excellent addition to cooked veggies, fish or poached eggs.
- 5To reheat in the microwave: Pour the sauce into a microwave safe glass measuring cup.
- 6Heat at 30% power until heated through, stirring after every 30 seconds.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blender Hollandaise Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1221.3
- Calories from Fat 1202
- Total Fat 133.6 g
- Saturated Fat 81.6 g
- Cholesterol 768.0 mg
- Sodium 1100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g