Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Put all in blender, EXCEPT water.
- Blend well.
- Add boiling water & continue blending.
- Put in top of double boiler & continue stirring until sauce is thick.
- Remove from heat immediatly.
- Can be kept in refrigerator & reheated.
I tried and tried to get this to thicken up without success. HOWEVER, with that being said, the flavor was really good! Thanks for posting.