Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Pineapple and strawberries star in these healthful frozen treats. This five star recipe comes from another site. Enjoy. Cook time is freeze time.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 pint pineapple sherbet
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- In a blender, combine frozen strawberies and about a third of the water, Cover and blend until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple sherbet, cover and blend well.
- Pour into a large pitcher; stir in orange juice concentrate and remaining water.
- Mix well.
- Pour into small, paper drink cups; cover with aluminum foil.
- For handles, insert popsicle sticks through slits cut in foil.
- Freeze 3 hours, or until firm.
- Peel away cups to serve.
I highly recommend these delicious, yet healthy treats! I used the plastic popsicle molds from the store. I halved the recipe and it made about 16 popsicles. They are so easy to make. The adults and kids have gone crazy eating them. And since they're so healthy I let them! Thanks Barb for a recipe that's already become a family favorite!