Recipe by Barb G.
Pineapple and strawberries star in these healthful frozen treats. This five star recipe comes from another site. Enjoy. Cook time is freeze time.
Top Review by Junebug
I highly recommend these delicious, yet healthy treats! I used the plastic popsicle molds from the store. I halved the recipe and it made about 16 popsicles. They are so easy to make. The adults and kids have gone crazy eating them. And since they're so healthy I let them! Thanks Barb for a recipe that's already become a family favorite!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 pint pineapple sherbet
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine frozen strawberies and about a third of the water, Cover and blend until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple sherbet, cover and blend well.
- Pour into a large pitcher; stir in orange juice concentrate and remaining water.
- Mix well.
- Pour into small, paper drink cups; cover with aluminum foil.
- For handles, insert popsicle sticks through slits cut in foil.
- Freeze 3 hours, or until firm.
- Peel away cups to serve.