Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Check your blood sugar levels after drink one of these.
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries or 2 cups peaches or 2 cups bananas
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt or 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups crushed ice
- In blender container, combine ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.
Very good. This recipe has to be made completely unless you make plans on doing something with the remainder of the can of milk. Which I didn`t plan so into the freezer went the leftovers. I used blueberries and low fat yogurt to make up for the fat in the sweetened condensed milk. This does make more then 5 servings so I guess the fat amount is lower then stated. I know there is low fat sweetened condensed milk But I didn`t have any on hand. Good stuff!