Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
It is so easy and so yummy! As I love blender recipes I had to give it a try and it came out great. I found it at http://fooddownunder.com/
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients except nutmeg in container of electric blender.
- Process mixture until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch pie plate (mixture will be thin).
- Sprinkle top of mixture with nutmeg.
- Bake at 370 F for 25 minutes or until pie is set.
- Let pie stand 10 minutes before serving.