It is so easy and so yummy! As I love blender recipes I had to give it a try and it came out great. I found it at http://fooddownunder.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except nutmeg in container of electric blender.
- 2Process mixture until well blended.
- 3Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch pie plate (mixture will be thin).
- 4Sprinkle top of mixture with nutmeg.
- 5Bake at 370 F for 25 minutes or until pie is set.
- 6Let pie stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blender Coconut Pie
Serving Size: 1 (869 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2287.7
- Calories from Fat 968
- Total Fat 107.5 g
- Saturated Fat 47.9 g
- Cholesterol 741.3 mg
- Sodium 790.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 290.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 233.3 g
- Protein 48.7 g