This is delicious and so easy! I got this recipe from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine coffee and chocolate chips in container of blender.
- 2Process until smooth.
- 3Add egg yolks and Creme de Cacao.
- 4Process one minute.
- 5Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold in chocolate mixture.
- 6Spoon into stemmed glasses, and chill until firm.
- 7Top with whipped cream and almonds.
- 8Recipe can easily be doubled.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blender Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 50.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g