Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious and so easy! I got this recipe from Southern Living.
Make and share this Blender Chocolate Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- Combine coffee and chocolate chips in container of blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add egg yolks and Creme de Cacao.
- Process one minute.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into stemmed glasses, and chill until firm.
- Top with whipped cream and almonds.
- Recipe can easily be doubled.
Quick and Easy. Make sure your egg whites are stiff before you fold in the chocolate mixture. My son didn't. The mousse was wonderful anyway.
This was an absolutely WONDERFUL recipe!! Thanks for posting it! I was needing a chocolate fix, and was suprised at how fast it went together, and that I got 8 6oz cups full. (which ment more for later!!) Very rich, but a nice touch of coffee flavor as well....