- 1⁄3 cup hot coffee (strong)
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons Creme de Cacao
- whipped cream
- toasted sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine coffee and chocolate chips in container of blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add egg yolks and Creme de Cacao.
- Process one minute.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into stemmed glasses, and chill until firm.
- Top with whipped cream and almonds.
- Recipe can easily be doubled.