Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From a cookbook called the Cupcake Recipe Deck. These are so simple to make!
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup shortening
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare cupcake tins; lightly grease or insert paper liners.
- Place all ingredients in blender container in order listed. Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, for 45 seconds. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until toothpick tests done. Immediately remove from pan; cool completely. Frost as desired.