1/1 Photo of Blender Cheese Pancakes
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This pancake recipe has the great flavor of cheese and eggs - definitely one of my favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs, cottage cheese, milk and vanilla in blender container.
- 2Cover; blend until smooth.
- 3Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 4Blend on low speed just until mixed.
- 5Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 6Heat over moderate heat.
- 7Spoon the batter into hot skillet to make 4-inch pancakes.
- 8Cook over low heat until bubbles form on surface.
- 9Turn, cook other side until bottom is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blender Cheese Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 99.4 mg
- Sodium 740.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 14.6 g