Top Review by Mirj
This was breakfast this morning, and I am so glad I found this recipe! It's now after 11 AM and I'm still not hungry, this shake is really filling. I froze the banana before popping it in the blender, and used soy milk instead of the dairy stuff. With summer fruits coming into season I am going to make this very often. Thanks Dancer! Addendum to my earlier review: I tried the Blender Breakfast this morning with orange juice instead of soy milk, it's not as filling. Grapes are coming into season, I can't wait to toss a few of those in there as well!
- 1 bananas or 1 peaches or 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- nectarine, peeled, cut up
- 1 teaspoon honey, sugar or maple syrup or 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon natural bran