1/7 Photos of Blender Batter Waffles/Pancakes
I haven't tried this, but I like the sound of it! I got it from the Simple Living message boards, but the poster said they just got it from somewhere on the internet. By the way- the rice, oats, groats, or whatever should be raw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the buttermilk, egg, vanilla, oil and grain in a blender or food processor for about 5 minutes or until completely blended.
- 2Fold in the soda, salt, and baking powder.
- 3Cook on a hot griddle as pancakes or bake in hot waffle iron for about 4 minutes.
- 4Serve with maple syrup or fruit.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blender Batter Waffles/Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.1 mg
- Sodium 434.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g