Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was found in one of my parenting magazines. I love fruit dip and this has quickly become one of our favorite ways to dip fruit!
- 3 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup crushed fresh strawberries
- Blend cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in yogurt and crushed fresh strawberries.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with berries, fresh sliced fruit like bananas and apples, and grapes.
I forgot to rate this, it was very tasty! I took it to a family brunch it was wonderful and a huge hit thanks! Will be making it again!
So easy and SO tasty. I made mine with honey as time was short and I couldn't wait for the sugar to dissolve before serving. A nice twist on a classic. Thanks!
This was good! I used fat free ingredients, and loved the result. Great with a tad of shaved chocolate over the top!