Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool way to begin or end a meal. You can whip this together in 5 minutes. Experiment by using different berries that are in season. Each year we wait patiently for my Mom's home grown raspberries to make this.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (may substitute frozen berries)
- 1 cup rose wine or 1 cup dry white wine, chilled
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Stop and scrap sides if necessary.
- Pour through a mesh seive into serving bowls.
- Garnish with a dollop of freshly whipped cream or yogurt.
If I could give this soup 10 stars, I would! It is just divine & I have renamed it Heaven in a Spoon! I knew I would love it when I 1st saw the recipe. A 5 min prep & these 4 lovely ingredients - what is not to love about this recipe? I made a full recipe using a Riesling (a personal favourite for its light sweetness), sour cream I made & frozen raspberries. I served it as a dessert to a welcome home DH meal & I will not wait for the next fishing trip to have this gem again. I will be serving it to our friends soon. Thx for posting, Nicks Mom.