Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original of this cold drink recipe came from the 2008 cookbooklet Taste of Home Smoothies & Other Beverages.
- 3 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, cold
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 banana, medium ripe, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Combine all ingredients in a blender & process until well blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses & serve.
Got my smoothie fix & it was fabulous. Love the combination! Made for Everyday's a Holiday. Probably be making more in the next few days. Big hit at our house. Thanks Sydney Mike
MMM good smoothie. The only change I made was to add a bit of flax oil.
I made this for DS and I and made 1/2 of the recipe. I used fresh pineapple that came with a thing of mixed fruit. I followed the recipe as written and what a great fruit smoothie, loved the flavor combination!! Thanks for sharing. Made for Gimme 5 Tag.