Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to impress your friends on a warm day. It gives the illusion that you’re some kind of uber-mixologist, when all you’re really doing is whizzing together Baileys and ice to make one of the most delicious and refreshing tasting drinks there is.
- Drop 2 large ice cubes into your blender
- Add 50ml of Baileys per person
- Blend until completely smooth
- Pour into your tall glasses.
- Pretty good huh?.
- Ideally use a good blender with ice crushing capability - if your blender’s not so hot then add a little water to the ice cubes and blend until they’re crushed.
- If your blender has one, use the pulse setting for 10 seconds - it will stop the uncrushed ice collecting at the top
- And don’t overblend! Otherwise you’ll end up with slush.
Bailey's Mint flavor was my choice. What's not to love! A perfect nightcap. Thank you, Annacia. Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.
Simple & delicious! I made up a small batch as a trial run for St. Paddy's day next week and they hit the spot. A nice drink to sip and enjoy and forget about the troubles of the day. I had forgotten how much I enjoy Bailey's and it really is best in the purest form. I definitely will serve again - and not only on St. Patrick's Day. Thanks Annacia :).
I made this using the new caramel flavored Baileys ~ It's delicious! :)