Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This dish is wonderful done on the grill. It was inspired by the wonderful ingrediants found across the world in ZWT III. Serve with a crispy green salad (try Easy (Mostly Traditional) Caeser Salad for something different; and a crusty baquette. **Cooking time includes marinading time.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground thyme
- Mix all marinade ingrediants in small bowl and place in a large ziplock bag.
- Add Chicken(zip shut tight!), toss to coat and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
- Cook on hot grill, 4 to 6 minutes per side, depending on thickness of your breasts.
Delicious! I used 1 big bone in chicken breast and baked it in the oven. It was very moist and tasty. Will make this one again!
Very moist and easy to do. I used fresh thyme. This was the perfect spiciness for my boys and I. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT4.
I made this recipe for the Aussie/Kiwi Swap. The chicken was moist and tasty. It was easy to make ahead and cooked quickly on the grill. I'm glad I made seconds! This is great for at-home grilling, or share it with your friends!