Recipe by dicentra
This is from Cooking Light. For those of you who don't know, Dicentras are Bleeding Hearts. :) Cooking time is freezing time.
- 4 cups strawberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (67 5/8 ounce) bottle sparkling water, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a V shape under stem of each strawberry and discard. Cut berries in half lengthwise across the V to form a heart.
- Lay berries in a single layer on baking sheets. Freeze until solid, at least 1 hour; flex pan to release frozen fruit.
- In a 4 1/2-quart or larger bowl, mix cranberry juice cocktail concentrate with sparkling water. Add frozen berries.