Rachael Ray. DH is going to eat himself into a food coma when I make this for him!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cornmeal, for sprinkling
- 1 lb pizza dough, at room temperature
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling (EVOO)
- 1/4 lb pancetta, chopped
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- 2 large egg yolks, beaten
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°. Sprinkle a little cornmeal on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- 2Place the pizza dough on the pan and stretch into a large round or rectangle. Drizzle the dough with EVOO and partially bake until puffed and golden, about 8 minutes.
- 3In a small skillet, heat a drizzle of EVOO over medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook, stirring often, until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 4Transfer to a bowl and let cool. Add the ricotta, pecorino romano, egg yolks and garlic to the pancetta; season with pepper and stir to combine.
- 5Spread the ricotta mixture over the partially baked pizza dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border all around.
- 6Top with the provolone. Bake until the crust and topping are golden and cooked through, about 12 minutes.
- 7Scatter the parsley on top and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bld Carbonara Pizza - Rachael Ray
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.3
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.6 mg
- Sodium 328.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese