Posted by request. Although habanero peppers are extremely hot, they do not overwelm you in this recipe, but rather lend a nice heat once your meat is marinated. Do be careful however when handling and chopping these peppers. Cooking time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small skillet, heat oil and cook the habeneros until softened.
- 2Add worcestershire sauce, garlic and salt, heating until sizzling.
- 3Remove from heat and add wine, dry mustard and cinnamon, stirring until blended.
- 4Place the steaks and portabella mushroom in a ziplock bag, or large baking dish.
- 5Pour the marinade over the meat and mushrooms and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 6Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 7Remove meat and mushrooms from marinade.
- 8Discard marinade.
- 9Grill portabellas 15 minutes.
- 10Grill the venision steaks 6-7 minutes, turning once, until done to your liking (medium rare is best for venison).
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blazing Venison (or Beef) Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 469.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: