Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Tastes good serves with aioli, shaved parmesan cheese, or drizzled with balsamic.
Make and share this Blasted Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- 680.38 g asparagus spears
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 475°F
- Discard the tough ends from the asparagus. Drizzle with olive oil and roll spears back and forth to coat. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender and browned in spots, about 5 minutes depending on the thickness of the spears.