- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 gluten free bread (ivory teff gluten free wraps)
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken, chopped (refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips)
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Wrap tortillas in the foil, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Put chicken, corn and salsa in skillet and cook on medium until bubbly, stirring often.
- Top each tortilla with chicken mixture, greens and tomato. Roll up, and cut in half to serve.