Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Disney's Magic Kitchen Cookbook.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 gluten free bread (ivory teff gluten free wraps)
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken, chopped (refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips)
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350. Wrap tortillas in the foil, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Put chicken, corn and salsa in skillet and cook on medium until bubbly, stirring often.
- Top each tortilla with chicken mixture, greens and tomato. Roll up, and cut in half to serve.
This was really tasty ,,,I made it for spring PAC and I've already had my orders to make it again. I used Gluten-Free Flour Tortillas #342174 and served with crispy wedges,,,delish