Recipe by Jessie_loves_desserts
This is an extremely easy muffin that may be bland, but can have anything added to it. (pecans, almonds, rasins chocolate chips) I add oatmeal and it's excelent for breakfast.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees F. Grease Muffin cups or use muffin liners.
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk.
- Start with 1 cup of milk, adding up to another 1/4 cup if necessary, as you mix it with the flour.
- Add the two eggs, vanilla if using and oil, whisking until mixed but still a bit lumpy.
- Spoon into muffin cups until full. Put Muffin cups in oven for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.