Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 can tomato with juice, your choice
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can hominy, your choice
- salt and pepper
- Brown the burger, drain, add rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low medium and simmer for about an hour til most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Serve with green beans, salad, and your favorite roll.
- I like Mile High Biscuits.
- This is DH favorite.
- His mother fixed at least twice a month.
- I make it every 2 or 3 months.