Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Just got this recipe from a friend and wanted to post it so I wouldn't lose it. Haven't tried it yet.
- 3 zucchini, cut into 1/2 ' pieces
- 3 carrots, cut into 1/2 ' pieces
- 6 red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 (793.78 g) can corn, drained
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 453.59 g beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 473.19 ml vegetable stock
- Wash and cut up everything throw it in the crock pot for 10 hours on low.
- It will be pretty hearty, if you like it soupier, add more stock and the juices from the corn.
- And salt and pepper to taste. That's it!