Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Just got this recipe from a friend and wanted to post it so I wouldn't lose it. Haven't tried it yet.
- 3 zucchini, cut into 1/2 ' pieces
- 3 carrots, cut into 1/2 ' pieces
- 6 red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 (14 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint vegetable stock
- Wash and cut up everything throw it in the crock pot for 10 hours on low.
- It will be pretty hearty, if you like it soupier, add more stock and the juices from the corn.
- And salt and pepper to taste. That's it!