Recipe by Rinshinomori
This recipe comes from one of my very favorite American chef, Paul Prudhomme and is posted here on request. I love all his recipes I've tried and none ever disappointed me.
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Combine all ingredients. Keep unused portion in tight container.