Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dish also works great in a sauté pan on the stove top. Add as much cayenne as you like, or none at all to adjust the heat. The yogurt-based sauce helps cool it down.
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 16 ounces tuna fillets
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare an indoor or outdoor grill.
- Mix together paprika, chili powder, oregano, thyme, cayenne pepper (optional), ground black pepper, garlic powder, and salt (optional).
- Rub each tuna filet with blackening seasoning well on both sides.
- Spray the tuna filets with cooking spray and grill 4-5 minutes on each side. Tuna should be slightly pink in the middle.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mustard and soy sauce. Divide sauce evenly among the 4 tuna filets and top right before serving and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.