Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Combine the mayo, scallions, parsley, vinegar, and mustard in bowl.
- mix paprika, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, cayenne, and salt in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the mixture over both sides of each tuna steak.
- heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet until just starting to smoke.
- add tuna and cook until done, 2 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- serve the steaks with the sauce on the side.