Recipe by it'scolleen
If you are looking for an incredible easy and well balanced flavorful way to cook that beautiful Tuna steak - this one won't disappoint you. Make it as hot or mild as you like. This is our families favorite and even the 4 year olds LOVE it!
- 907.18 g fresh tuna steaks, sushi grade
- 59.16 ml cajun seasoning
- 85.04 g raspberry preserves
- 28.34 g jalapeno juice
- 1 small jalapeno, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly dust both sides of tuna steaks with Cajun seasoning.
- Grill for 1 minute on each side (rare).
- Melt preserves in microwave until liquid, add jalapenos and juice and stir.
- Drizzle the sauce over plate, place tuna on top of, and add more drizzle on the fish DO NOT GLAZE THE FISH if you like more sauce add it in a dipping dish.
- I serve with Jasmine rice and fresh steamed broccoli.