Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
From our local television station
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons olive oil or 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- Heat1 tsp oil in skillet.
- Mix all seasonings together in a shallow dish.
- Drizzle tilapia with remaining oil and coat with seasoning mixture.
- Cook filets until opaque, about 2 minutes on each side.
Holy Spice-a-roli! Know thats not a word, but these blackened fish filets are hot, hot, hot! They got the nice blackened char from the high heat and the spices, and looked gorgeous. Just a bit too much spice for me, and I'm a heat lover! Thanks for sharing.....made for PRMR tag game.