Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 lbs grilling steaks (such as ribeye, top sirloin, or strip)
- 2 tablespoons blackening seasoning
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese spread
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; preheat grill.
- Cut steak into four portions, if desired. Season both sides of steaks with blackening seasoning. Place steaks on grill (wash hands); close lid (or cover loosely with foil). Grill 4-6 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 145*F (for medium-rare) **But I like well done!** Use a meat thermometer to accurately ensure desired doneness. (Grills vary widely; adjust time as needed.).
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining ingredients, in small bowl, until blended and smooth. Serve horseradish cream with steaks.
I used a boneless ribeye and cooked it on the charcoal grill outside. Loved the steak, but I think the horseradish sauce was a bit "too" horseradishy. So I'd half the amount of horseradish next time. Thanks for sharing! Made for Bargain Basement tag game.