- 16 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 1⁄4 lbs shrimp
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons blackening seasoning
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Pasta as per directions on package.
- In small sauce pan reduce broth and wine by 1/3.
- Heat butter and oil in cast iron pan being careful not to burn. Add jalapenos, garlic, and shrimp. Sprinkle blackened seasoning over all and cook through.
- Add shrimp mixture to broth and them mix with pasta.
- Serve topped with parsley and some garlic bread on the side.