Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Spicy Shrimp Scampi that is not too heavy on calories or fat.
Make and share this Blackened Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare Pasta as per directions on package.
- In small sauce pan reduce broth and wine by 1/3.
- Heat butter and oil in cast iron pan being careful not to burn. Add jalapenos, garlic, and shrimp. Sprinkle blackened seasoning over all and cook through.
- Add shrimp mixture to broth and them mix with pasta.
- Serve topped with parsley and some garlic bread on the side.
This stuff is GREAT!!! The only thing I did was add some veggies. Thinly sliced carrots, a couple of thinly sliced leeks, and fresh spinach. OUTSTANDING!!! And easy too!