Serve this over hot paste. From Pol Martin Cookbook.
Make and share this Blackened Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- mix spices and herbs, (except salt) with oil in small bowl, set aside.
- heat cast iron pan over high heat. when hot, add spice mixture to pan and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- add peppers and shallot mix and cook 2 min over high heat.
- add scallops. mix well and cook 3 minutes over high heat. stir once during cooking and season with salt.
- serve over hot pasta. if desired sprinkle with lemon juice.