To oil the grill rack: Oil a folded paper towel, hold it with tongs and rub it over the rack. (Do not use cooking spray on a hot grill).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to high. Oil grill rack.
- 2Mash together avocado and mayonnaise in a small bowl with a fork.
- 3Rub blackening or Cajun seasoning on both sides of salmon. Grill until just cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- 4To assemble the sandwiches, spread the avocado mixture on the bottom halves of each roll. Top with the salmon, arugula, tomato and onion.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackened Salmon Po' Boy
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 454.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: