1/2 Photos of Blackened Salmon Caesar Salad
Good to get in those Omega 3's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1Combine seasonings in a medium bowl.
- 2Rinse fish and pat dry. Coat thoroughly with seasonings, pressing into flesh.
- 3Spray both sides thoroughly with non-stick vegetable spray after coating.
- 4Cook in a hot nonstick or cast iron skillet, on grill or under broiler for 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Turn halfway through cooking. Set aside to rest.
- 5Add lettuce, half of Parmesan cheese and slightly more than half of dressing to a large salad bowl. Add croutons and toss gently and thoroughly to evenly coat greens.
- 6Distribute mixture between 4 serving plates. Top each salad with a piece of salmon, sprinkle with additional cheese and garnish with lemon.
- 7Grind black pepper over top if desired. Serve with additional dressing if needed.
- 8Note: I prefer the sizzle of pan frying and using 1 tablespoon each butter and vegetable oil.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackened Salmon Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.8
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 2378.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 38.1 g