Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An amazing recipe that will give you a nice kick of spices and tastes with each bite.
- 226.79-283.49 g salmon steaks
- 340.19 g unsalted butter (olive oil works better)
- 14.79 ml sweet paprika
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml ground cayenne powder
- 3.69 ml white pepper
- 3.69 ml ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml dried thyme leaves
- 2.46 ml dried oregano leaves
- Each steak works best if it is about 3/4 inches thick, especially when using a cast iron skillet. Coat each stake with the butter (or olive oil) and let sit while the rest of the butter/olive oil heats up in the pan. After about 10 minutes, coat each stake on both sides with the seasoning mix and let it cook for around 2 minutes uncovered. Afterwards, flip it over and cook the stakes until they are a nice pink color inside. The time that it takes to cook each stake determines on how large they are.
Loved the spicy kick. So, why not next time I make this come for dinner. I got my fire extinguisher handy. Made for Healthy Choice recipe tag.