Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Salmon with Blackening Seasoning.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mccormick grill mates seasoning (Salmon Seasoning)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- In a small bowl combine seasons. Mix well.
- Pat salmon fillets on both sides with Seasoning.
- Heat skillet on high.
- Melt butter.
- Add salmon and cook 3-4 min on each side until blackened (about 12 min).
Yummy! This wasn't quite as spicy as I expected, but it was very good. Thanks for sharing this simple keeper. Made for Spring PAC 2013. PS - make sure your fan is on full blast! lol.
Hey, the ocean called...they're running out of salmon! I've eaten salmon 4 times in 7 days