Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is very good. I love blackened meat and this one is no exception.
Make and share this Blackened Leg of Lamb With Mint Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- With a sharp knife, cut small holes randamly in lamb.
- Insert garlic slivers into holes, leaving tops showing.
- Combine vinegar, worcestershire sauce,ketchup,water, mustard,salt and pepper.
- Marinate lamb in this mixture for at least 6 - 8 hours.
- Bake uncovered in a 300 oven for 40 minutes per pound.
- Baste every 30 minutes.
- ( If you prefer lamb less done, reduce cooking time.).
- The lamb will have a black crusty appearance, but will be tender and moist on the inside.
- Remove garlic slivers.
- Serve lamb with mint sauce.
- To make mint sauce, combine all ingredients and heat until melted.