Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another one I learned in a cooking class. I am not a fan of fish, but this was awesome! Check out my citrust remoulade recipe to use on the side. It is a must!
- cooking spray
- 4 (8 ounce) grouper fillets
- 1⁄4 cup cajun seasoning
- 10 lemon wedges
- Rub each side of filet with Cajun spice mix.
- Heat cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add filets and cook for 4 minutes on each side or till fish flakes easily.
- Serve with lemon wedges and citrus remoulade (listed on my recipes).