1/3 Photos of Blackened Green Beans
3 hrs 15 mins
These green beans are awesome for the holidays. I usually pair them with ham or prime rib.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chopped bacon in a pot and brown until crisp.
- 2Add onion, garlic and green beans and thoroughly mix.
- 3Cook on medium low for 3 hours stirring about every 20 minutes to prevent it from burning.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackened Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.8
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 966.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 19.5 g