- 4 catfish fillets, patted dry
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup salsa verde
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle fish on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add half of the fillets and cook until lightly browned, about three minutes.
- Turn and cook until just opaque, two to three minutes longer.
- Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining fillets.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa and cilantro. Serve the fish topped with this.