Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Yum--who doesn't like an easy low carb recipe? For dieters & non-dieters alike! *Salsa verde is green salsa:)*
- 4 catfish fillets, patted dry
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup salsa verde
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle fish on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add half of the fillets and cook until lightly browned, about three minutes.
- Turn and cook until just opaque, two to three minutes longer.
- Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining fillets.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa and cilantro. Serve the fish topped with this.
Super easy and fast recipe. Really good, even without the cilantro.
Spicy two ways with the cajun plus the hot salsa - a very easy recipe that will add some sizzle to your dinner table.