Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Five little ingredients to add to the fish and you have a delicious dinner. Even those picky little kids won't be making a face at this.
- Mix all ingredients except for fish.
- Lay the fillets, skin side down in baking pan.
- Pour marinade over fish and allow to sit for ten minutes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in 350 oven, basting regularly.
- Move fish to just under the broiler and allow to blacken surface of fish for a few minutes.
- Add capers if desired, baste again, and serve.
You couldn't ask for anything easier! I made this recipe exactly as posted, using minced garlic, adding some black pepper, and omitting the capers. I also used Ken's Lite Country French Dressing. It was delicious, and I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting this keeper.