Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
5 WW Points. From The National Pork Board.
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple or 1 cup canned pineapple chunks packed in their own juice
- 1 medium red bell peppers or 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 small jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and pepper, to taste
For Pork Chops
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork chops, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, combine salsa ingredients; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients and then stir in oil; rub mixture all over chops.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chops until a thermometer inserted in center of a chop reads 145°F, about 8 minutes, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Serve chops with 2 Tbsp salsa.