Recipe by Debbie
I had this dish at a local restaurant. The waitress quickly told me the ingredients and I experimented with the amounts. It tastes very close to the original dish (good thing, the restaurant is no longer open). I like spicy dishes and this is good. Enjoy!
- 453.59 g penne pasta
- 453.59-226.79 g chicken, cut in bite size pieces
- 59.16 ml cajun seasoning
- 29.58-44.37 ml margarine
- 680.38 g heavy whipping cream
- 2 fresh tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 283.49 g frozen peas, thawed
- 56.69 g pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta, drain.
- Place back into pot with tomatoes, peas and pine nuts.
- Place cut up chicken in bowl.
- Sprinkle with 2 TB Cajun seasoning over chicken (mix through chicken).
- Heat margaine in nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Combine whipping cream and remaining Cajun seasoning.
- Pour over chicken and continue cooking (low heat) until warmed through.
- Pour chicken and sauce over pasta and vegetables, cook until completely warmed through.