1/2 Photos of Blackened Chicken with Penne Pasta
I had this dish at a local restaurant. The waitress quickly told me the ingredients and I experimented with the amounts. It tastes very close to the original dish (good thing, the restaurant is no longer open). I like spicy dishes and this is good. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta, drain.
- 2Place back into pot with tomatoes, peas and pine nuts.
- 3Place cut up chicken in bowl.
- 4Sprinkle with 2 TB Cajun seasoning over chicken (mix through chicken).
- 5Heat margaine in nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- 6Combine whipping cream and remaining Cajun seasoning.
- 7Pour over chicken and continue cooking (low heat) until warmed through.
- 8Pour chicken and sauce over pasta and vegetables, cook until completely warmed through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackened Chicken with Penne Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1449.5
- Calories from Fat 883
- Total Fat 98.1 g
- Saturated Fat 46.3 g
- Cholesterol 318.1 mg
- Sodium 293.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 39.3 g