I had this dish at a local restaurant. The waitress quickly told me the ingredients and I experimented with the amounts. It tastes very close to the original dish (good thing, the restaurant is no longer open). I like spicy dishes and this is good. Enjoy!
- Cook pasta, drain.
- Place back into pot with tomatoes, peas and pine nuts.
- Place cut up chicken in bowl.
- Sprinkle with 2 TB Cajun seasoning over chicken (mix through chicken).
- Heat margaine in nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Combine whipping cream and remaining Cajun seasoning.
- Pour over chicken and continue cooking (low heat) until warmed through.
- Pour chicken and sauce over pasta and vegetables, cook until completely warmed through.