Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A nice quick recipe for summer that won't heat up your kitchen! Ranch is a good dressing to use and any type of salad greens can be used.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) packageitalian blend salad greens
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup salad dressing, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the seasonings and rub over chicken.
- Grill chicken until juices run clear and chicken is completely cooked.
- On a serving platter or individual dishes, arrange the salad greens, tomatoes and red pepper. Slice the chicken and place on top of the greens.
- Top with croutons and dressing.