1/2 Photos of Blackened Chicken Pasta With Alfredo Sauce
Cooking in Missouri's Note:
I make this every Wednesday night! Everyone I have made this for LOVE'S it. I know you will love it to. Serve with your favorite breadsticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preferrably use a cast iron skillet for blackening the chicken breasts. If you don't have one then regular skillet will work.
- 3First off place 1 stick of butter and cream cheese in large saucepan on medium heat, let melt, stir in 1 pint of heavy cream.
- 4Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Slowly stir in the parmesan cheese, about 1/4 cup at a time.
- 6Add salt and pepper if desired.
- 7Simmer for about 20 minutes on low heat. Stirring frequently.
- 8The longer this simmer's the better.
- 9If sauce seems to be real thick then slowly stir in the rest of heavy cream.
- 10In the meantime while the sauce is simmering start the noodles. Drain. Set aside,adding a little of sauce so the noodles don't stick.
- 12While the sauce is simmering, preheat skillet on medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with zataran's blackened seasoning. Place on to skillet and brown on both sides, turn down heat to medium. Cook on each side for about 7-8 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
- 13Place noodles on plate, top with sauce and place the chicken on the side.
- 14Garnish sauce with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- 15Serve with your favorite salad and breadsticks.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackened Chicken Pasta With Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1486.3
- Calories from Fat 955
- Total Fat 106.1 g
- Saturated Fat 64.4 g
- Cholesterol 400.4 mg
- Sodium 656.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 43.1 g