Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick snack or can leave whole and use for a sandwich
- 4 -6 ounces boneless skinless chicken meat, your choice (breast, thigh )
- 3 teaspoons blackened chicken seasoning
- canola oil, for pan
- Roll chicken in seasoning.
- Heat pan with small amount of canola oil, cook chicken completely.
- Slice into strips. Serve with favourite dipping sauces.
This is not a recipe; these are merely directions as seen on the back of the package.
I love any foods with roots in Louisiana. As a matter of fact, my family is of Cajun decent and I can tell you for certain that it rubbed off on me.