1/2 Photos of Blackened Chicken and Beans
This one is easy and low fat and very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the chili powder, salt and pepper; rub on both sides of chicken.
- 2In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil 4-5 minutes each side, until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 3Add beans, corn and salsa to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 2-3 minutes, until heated through.
- 4Put bean mixture on a serving dish; top with chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackened Chicken and Beans
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 694.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 34.2 g