Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An extremely quick way to make restaurant-quality chicken.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons salt-free cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic or 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to a 1/4-inch thickness with a rolling pin or mallet.
- Preheat broiler. Spray both sides of chicken with cooking spray then sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and garlic and rub inches.
- Broil (or grill) chicken breasts 5 minutes each side.
For the cajun seasoning I used Emeril's Essence because there's nothing like a good BAM to end the year. Happy New Year 2015! (ya'll get that right...RIGHT???)
Yum! I love blackened chicken and this version was quick and tasty. I used garlic powder rather than onion powder and was very pleased with the results. My grandson is now in love with blackened chicken, lol. Thanks Parvulus for a nice keeper. Made for All You Can Cook Buffet special in the Games forum.